In the spring of 2010, I was asked to speak at Columbia’s Center for Tele-Information on the economic impact that Mobile Money will have in emerging markets. This presentation was the genesis for a whitepaper which I recently published with The Innovations Journal by the MIT Press.
To download the whitepaper.
If you are interested in hearing the original presentation that was given at Columbia University, fast forward to 22:30 on this video.
- RT @jranck: "Jimmy Kimmel tears apart his critics on health care bill" mashable.com/2017/09/21/jim… 1 day ago
- His ignorance has no limits. Learn the country names next time you speak in front of African Leaders! google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.… 1 day ago
- RT @NickKristof: Unicef estimates that 400,000 Rohingya may have fled Burma for Bangladesh as part of the ethnic cleansing unfolding under… 6 days ago
- RT @ARMoreshead: Genuinely asking re: Trump in Phoenix....is it typical to have a campaign rally less than a year into term one? Honestly p… 1 month ago
- RT @betsy_klein: Treasury Sec. Steve Mnuchin's wife Louise Linton has deleted this Instagram, which contained tagged designers and some int… 1 month ago
- RT @ifuaskmee: 1st Lady Michelle Obama warned us; "The presidency doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are." #MorningJoe https://… 1 month ago
- RT @LeoKapakosNY: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time" ~ Maya Angelou #MorningJoe #ImpeachTrump https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @jimmykimmel: A message of support for those who voted for @RealDonaldTrump... youtu.be/t16xYMSyMXU 1 month ago
- RT @PalmerReport: Donald Trump has now spent more time attacking the Merck CEO than he's spent condemning Nazis, white supremacists, or Vla… 1 month ago
- RT @CNBC: JUST IN: Merck CEO resigns from Trump's manufacturing council amid fallout from the President's comments. cnbc.com/2017/08/14/mer…… 1 month ago