In the spring of 2010, I was asked to speak at Columbia’s Center for Tele-Information on the economic impact that Mobile Money will have in emerging markets. This presentation was the genesis for a whitepaper which I recently published with The Innovations Journal by the MIT Press.
To download the whitepaper.
If you are interested in hearing the original presentation that was given at Columbia University, fast forward to 22:30 on this video.
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: This is good news - but we cannot let up. Keep being persistent, passionate & persuasive. twitter.com/ap/status/8797… 9 hours ago
- RT @TheOpinionista: True financial freedom & choice comes from being insured so we don't need to depend on others' charity & goodwill. http… 22 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Who the Republican health care plan hurts: Americans with disabilities Seniors Millions of kids Who it helps: Mill… 22 hours ago
- RT @Jvowens: Westpac shock as Apple bans its payments app that let customers send cash in messaging apps buff.ly/2ucyUcB #Australia… 23 hours ago
- RT @DancingTheMind: "A people that elect corrupt politicians...are not victims....but accomplices." [George Orwell] https://t.co/anGQLm7v… 2 days ago
- RT @budget_tourist: From '1984' by George Orwell, born this day in 1903 twitter.com/StopFundingHat… 2 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: .@BarackObama is right, this #HealthcareBill (if you can really call it that) is a fundamental attack on our nation’s val… 5 days ago
- #HealthcareBill. GOP: eliminating poverty by killing the poor... 5 days ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: They made Jimmy Carter sell his goddamn peanut farm. twitter.com/BraddJaffy/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @kiwanja: Wrapping a high-rise in flammable plastic? How on earth is that even remotely acceptable? #GrenfellTower https://t.co/Ap5Cmrh… 1 week ago