In the spring of 2010, I was asked to speak at Columbia’s Center for Tele-Information on the economic impact that Mobile Money will have in emerging markets. This presentation was the genesis for a whitepaper which I recently published with The Innovations Journal by the MIT Press.
To download the whitepaper.
If you are interested in hearing the original presentation that was given at Columbia University, fast forward to 22:30 on this video.
- RT @LaurenPastrana: MSD students arrive to @AMarch4OurLives. Crowd is chanting “Thank you!” @CBSMiami https://t.co/Zf2yhgdM2P 10 months ago
- My eleven year-old nephew wanted to learn about and is now reading my blockchain books and teaching my mom. Such a proud Auntie!!!! 10 months ago
- RT @joanwalsh: God bless you Fred Guttenberg. I'm sorry for your loss. You, not @DLoesch, will have the last word. twitter.com/CNN/status/971… 10 months ago
- Go Valerie!!!!! twitter.com/Valbuck/status… 10 months ago
- RT @tha_rami: A 44-year old man with severe mental issues attacked my former high school in the Netherlands today. Since he did not have a… 10 months ago
- RT @krassenstein: List of the Remaining Companies offering Discounts to NRA Members You know what to do! - TRUECar - Budget - LifeLock -… 11 months ago
- RT @krassenstein: America is speaking up! This time will be different. The following companies have cut ties with the NRA over the last 24… 11 months ago
- RT @krassenstein: BREAKING: Enterprise, Alamo, and National car rental have all dropped their partnership programs with the NRA. RETWEET… 11 months ago
- Before our next vote, have this NRA donations to congressmen handy. I’d like to see the FULL list of congressmen t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 months ago